Sunday, January 17, 2016

I was diagnosed with autoimmune encephalitis on 15 March 2015.
It was a Sunday morning. I was getting ready to get dressed to go to church.
Suddenly, I started asking my husband strange questions such as
" what day is it today? " "do i have classes this week?" " where did i buy these shampoos?"

My husband, Pang Hin, reacted fast by rushing me to Tan Tock Seng Hospital 
The doctors were puzzled. It took them 5 days to confirm my condition
as Autoimmune Encephalitis. I stayed in the hospital for a total of 17 days.

My case in obviously not as severe as yours. Thanks be to God, your book
has helped many individuals. I have not fully recovered. I am not able to recall
events that had happened for the last 3 - 5 years. What is amazing is I am able 
to recall things that had happened 20 -30 years back. In some ways, I feel as if 
I am a new being.

No comments:

Post a Comment